Course D7 Online
|Time:||8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. / 8 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. (1.5 days)|
|Participants:||min. 4 persons|
|Fees per person:||Euro 400 + VAT|
Incl. training documentation
|On the basis of practical exercises and examples, the participants will learn how to commission and parameterize the Safety Modules of the KEB COMBIVERT F6-A / S6-A series. They get an overview of the functionality of the devices and are able to adapt them to the respective application.|
|Requirements:||Participation in Course 7 or Course D2 Online, basic knowledge of parametrization tool COMBVIS 6|
|Requirements for hardware and infrastructure:||Powerful broadband connection, a PC with optimally 2 screens, one for the presentation, one for the practical exercises, TeamViewer™ at least version: 15, Optional WebCam|
- The online seminar is held via Teams ™ (theoretical instruction, dialogue).
- Each participant has an exercise model (device and PC) available for practical exercises.
- The training models are accessed via TeamViewer™.
- The training model / exercises are controlled / observed via webcam.
- Seminar documents will be sent to the participants in advance.
- Short instruction concerning ISO 13849 / IEC 62061
- Functionality of the devices
- Safety functions regarding EN 61800-5-2
- Safety editor in COMBIVIS 6
- Fault diagnosis
- Practical exercises